Hey guys,

How are you doing these days?

I’ve had some good news and I can’t wait to tell you.

I'm so excited about my new clothes, that's why I'm writing this post to you, again. Yeah!

Receiving new clothes during the quarantine is the best way to keep up our humour If you want to look good in every occasion, so the things I’m about to tell you can make a difference in your life.

A few weeks ago I'll make a collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery and I received some pieces as you can see in the photos. This is our second collaboration.
Femme Luxe is a brand about style, sass and social media, their office it's localized in Manchester.

This week I'm here to show you three more pieces and four more looks.

I've to confess, I'm freaking in love with them all!

The brand are really fabulous and the people who work there are nice and kindly, answered all of my questions and treat me really good, I’ve loved the way they’re working and I've hoped we can work together again.

The package arrived at my house quickly and it's a good way of conquering all the girls around the world, mostly because we’re awaiting anxious and when the clothes finally get into our house it feels like we’re dreaming.

I was really surprised by the quality of all the products and with the care that the brand takes in the delivery. 

I've dressed clothes and they've fit me so well. Femme Luxe knows how to make a girl happy and glowing.

This is my second loungewear set of Femme Luxe. The set is called Estelle, and is a 

Black V-Neck Boxy Loungewear Set
Estelle - S/M (8/10) / Black

I wear a lot of sets, but this is my favourite from now on. The quality of the product, the style, the elegance. Makes me feel like a classy and sexy woman. A beautiful and a comfortable lady.

The set fits so well and highlights our body, showing our curves. I’ve choose this in black because is my favourite colour. They've many colours to choose: grey, pink, brown and camel

Next choosen...

White 'In A World Where You Can Be Anything Be Kind' Print Crew Neck T-Shirt - Cordelia

In these photos you can see me wearing the White 'In A World Where You Can Be Anything Be Kind' Slogan Print Crew Neck T-Shirt - Cordelia.. This shirt is perfect and looks good in every woman. Is called Cordelia and can be used on a normal day that makes you glowing even when it’s raining outside because it’s very comfy and cute. Makes me feel cool. Fits me well. A good choice with no doubt.

The second t-shirt of Femme Luxe is called Cordelia too and is a Black 'Sweet But Psycho' Slogan Print Crew Neck T-Shirt - Cordelia.


Black 'Shoot Your Shot' Slogan Print Crew Neck T-Shirt - Cordelia
I wear a lot of shirts and black clothes, but these are my favourite. The quality of the product, the style, the elegance. 

If you want some cool and affordable clothes, to wear in the grey days and in the best parties I really think Femme Luxe is the place to go, because you always shine when you're in a cute crop top or in a Mom Jeans.


I've chosen the Stone Cargo Slim Fit Trouser, other comfortable trousers. Fits me so well and makes me feel like a teenager again. I love it!

I think you’re really can falling in love with the clothes of Femme Luxe, they’ve many products of quality, different colours, many styles, since casual to classic, they fit well in every woman, they can make you feel happy in your own body, and that’s my lovelies, is the best thing in life.

If you wear clothes who makes you happier and makes you feel great in your body, even your self-esteem grows. People see you for who you are when you’re shining in a dress that highlights your body and your beautiful soul.



How amazing this can be?

Run! Run! Make your order now! Make sure of it! Spread some love to yourself with some good and stylish clothes. You’re never boring when you’re dress in a sexy dress or in a comfy set. I'm proof that clothes can change lives. I was so depressed last week, but then the package arrived and my soul shined bright, I feel greater when I'm dressing well.

Thank you, Femme Luxe, for making me happy these days. It's raining outside. It's cold as hell. But we're still dressing so well.

See you soon,

Xoxo,

Letícia